Cyperus rotundu & Sesamum indicum.
(Essential oils, flavonoids, ter-penoids, sesquiterpenes, sitosterol, cyperene, cyperol, nootkatoneand & valencene.)
- Anti-inflammatory action.
- Due to presence of flavonoids it has strong antioxidant action.
- Antiaging action.
- Radioprotective & antigenotoxic: prevent tissue damage from UV light.
- Antimicrobial action.
(Phenol, sesamin, sesamol, and sesamolin, all of which contribute to its antioxidant property. It is also a source of vitamin E, vitamin B6, magnesium, copper, calcium, iron, and zinc.)
- Sesamin act as antioxidant and prevent tissue injury due to oxidative stress.
- Sesamol has wound healing action.
- Immunomodulation: Sesamin present in til oil it modified the ecosanoid production and immune function.
- Improve endothelial dysfunction: Sesamin enhance eNOS expression and reduced NO inactivation.
- Sesame is very efficient in lowering cholesterol levels.
- Skin ailments.
- Hair Disorders
Side Effect: Not Reported
Dose: External Use: 3-4 drops add on with cream and hair oil.
Pack Size: 100 ml HDPE bottle.